Monday, April 27, 2009

This Is How We Do It....

OK, there is nothing formal about my family. We may have celebrated my Christening, but we did it Yates style with a Shrimp Boil. Nothing fancy like my dress, but pure fun! Below are just a few pics from the weekend.....before the big day and at the party afterwards.
I bet you can't smile this big!
Me, Pop and Meme...Mom still can't figure out why some pics end up sideways regardless of what she does to "fix" it!
Me and my Cousins Claire and Ashley! (Please ignore the ring around the collar in all my pics...it's just drool, not stinky sweat!)
Me & Aunt Becky. I couldn't wait to change out of my dress!
My dirty big brothers trying to stay cool. Boy do they need a bath!
Me & Pop (I'm finally in my cool, party attire)
Me & Aunt Debbi
Me, Uncle John and Cousin Zachary

No comments: