Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Destin 2009

Yes! Finally! My first beach trip of 2009...which in my opinion was long overdue. We went to San Destin for the long Easter weekend to join Cousins Alex and Niki on their Spring Break. And boy oh boy did we have fun. I loved strolling down to the beach with the wind running through my hair...but I do have a little secret! I absolutely abhor the sand and the cold, cold pool. Don't want them near me...not even close! Anyway, we had a great time and I'm ready to go back! Took lots of pics so enjoy!
I love the stoller these days! Too fun!
Me & Daddy Daddy enjoying his bottle, I'm enjoying my bottle, and mommy is dreaming of a bottle!
Couldn't quite seem to get this pic to turn sideways? Hmmm.
No, Cousin Alex is not practicing his fashion model pose...He has a crick in his neck.
The boys...why is Uncle Nick always MIA at picture time?
Me & Mommy
Me & Daddy in our Blue!
The Fam (Baby Yates II made this pic too)
Bath time = Good; Pool time = Bad
What part of this face do you not understand? Get me out of that cold water!
Dinner Time!
Waiting to Eat at Stinkey's! Thanks Aunt Debbi for my "Stinker" T-shirt!
Outside Stinkey's
Still tailgating at Stinkey's...but well worth the wait!
Me & Nana
Me & Cousin Niki (Please take note that I am NOT sitting on the sand, but rather a towel...Hence, the smile!)
Can anyone else figure out why I am practically naked here...yet a bib is still necessary?
Chillin w/Mommy!
I'm one cool dude!
Me & Grandad on the Beach!
Weeeeeeeee. Strolls are fun!

No comments: