Tuesday, April 7, 2009

10 Months Old

We are way behind on taking pics....Let's see not much new to report. I'm definitely a busy little bee now...in to all sorts of things. Below are some recent pics. I know, I know I need a shower...I played so hard at school and Butler gave me so many kisses that he messed up my hair.
Me and my Destructive Big Bro, Butler...But he sure does love me!
Check out my teethies!
I love feeding myself bread...I'm getting so good at using my "pinchers"
I stayed out in the sun a little long....oops (Don't blame me, I just go wherever I'm told)
Mom thought this was a good pic of Dad (not her)
Me & Mommy at Mac Fields B'day Party...Pump It Up was soooo much fun!
Me & Daddy going down slide at party
I'm trying to show Abby Hubbard how to drive her car.....women drivers make me crazy!

No comments: