Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Happy 70th Birthday, Grandad!!!

Can you believe Grandad turned 7o the other day? Nana planned him a surprise b'day party. He showed up a tad early, but he was still surprised. I had so much fun visiting with everyone....the next day Nana kept me while Daddy, Grandad and the ATL gang went to the Davis Cup.
Look Nana...Our shirts match! Me & the Davis Cup Crew (excluding Nik...hey, where were you?)
Me, Grandad and my Couz's
Grandad was supposed to be the one surprised...but I'm looking a little shocked here...Why does the Paparazi always catch me at my worst? The price I pay to be the center of attention...
Me and My Uncle Ralph are snug as a bug in a rug!
Mr. Chuck....when are you going to have that grandbaby so we can have play dates at your pool! I know, I know...they say wedding first, then baby...

No comments: