Monday, March 2, 2009

Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow!!!

Well, color me happy I got to experience my first snow this past Sunday. And all I can say is brrrrr. All the neighbors were out building snowmen, but not me. I took a few pics in the white stuff (b/c Mom & Dad made me), but other than that I had no interest in getting that cold and wet. It was pretty though. As far as I go...I know, I know, it's always about me, but how can I not brag. I can crawl now. I official started last Saturday (2/21) in Mobile but did not master the art of moving along until this past week....And boy have I mastered it. I already love getting into everything. Mom and Dad better childproof soon, b/c cabinets are quite the adventure. I also cut my second tooth on Fat Tuesday (2/24). As far as my sleeping patterns go, I'm still not sure why Mom & Dad don't just accept that I have decided to morph into a night owl. I say, sleep is for babies. I'm a big boy now.....They are rudely trying to change my habit b/c they say even if I don't need sleep, they do...but we'll see who wins out! Mom & Dad sure are determined to, as they would say, get me back on track. P.S. - Happy B'day to me today. I'm nine months old!
My Big Bro, Bear
My big (but not quite as big) bro, Butler
Bear & Butler enjoying the cold weather....Also, can you say redneck? Mom and Dad sure like to grill. Check out all the grills on our patio. I personally think we could dwindle it down to 1 or 2...but they say each grill serves it's own purpose. Go figure...
Bear and Butler turned into popsicles while we were at church...tee hee.
My house.
Me & Dad playing in the snow...I outgrew my snowsuit already. Time for a new one!
Me & Mommy cuddling to stay warm!
Me & Daddy.
Hmmmm. That is an interesting texture.
Why does everyone keep wanting me to touch this stuff? I already know it is COLD!
OK, I've had enough of the cold already!

No comments: