Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Ultrasound Photo Shoot

Hey guys...I guess at some point I will have to stop talking in first person b/c Mom says it is not fair to Baby Yates II since we will be sharing the same website...though, it is still named after me :) Anyway, my lil bro went to the doc today to have his picture taken again. He looks great and is measuring right on schedule...not too big, not too small, but just right. Check out his pics below. I'm such a proud big brother!
Profile Head Shot
His "Plumbing"...though he was a bit shy today w/his legs together
2 legs - front view...check out those athletic quads.

Side shot of legs...

2 comments:

Corey said...

He's so cute Katie! I love his little legs...

Raegan & Caleb said...

Happy to hear everything is going well and you have a healthy baby!