Monday, February 23, 2009

Mardi Gras 2009

My First Mardi Gras...How much fun. We went to Mobile to watch Pop ride in the "MOT" parade. He throws lots of good stuff....I got a cool dragon and sooo many beads that I lost count. I can't wait for next year....
Me, Pop and Meme at the Floral Parade on Saturday afternoon. Me & Meme
Taking a lunch break...
Why is everyone dressed up so silly?
Who you looking at?
Me & Aunt Jessica
Me & Mr. Robert
Me, Miss Pam (AKA "Cookie") and Mr. Robert
Me, Daddy, Bennett & Mr. Julian
I liked being on Daddy's shoulder's so I could see. (Mom couldn't get the pic to turn for some reason?)

Hey you...Throw me some of them beads!

Me & My Girl, Francie. Isn't she a doll!
Me & Mommy
The family

What is that cool thing that Dad caught me?

Me, Uncle Hunter, Meme, Pop, Will and Aunt Jessica

No comments: