Wednesday, February 18, 2009

8 Months Old and New Milestones 10-Fold

Now that I am 8 months old, I'm the "BMOC" (Big Man on Campus). I have officially cut my first tooth (2/13/09 to be exact) and, in fact, am so proud of this occurrence that I am still waking Mom and Dad up twice a night to let them know that Tooth #1 has officially arrived....they don't understand what all the fuss is about but I don't care. And then, on Valentines Day I hit 2 other milestones. I began clapping my hands and started pulling up from my tummy to a seated position. I am sooo close to crawling that I can almost taste it, but for now I'm comfortable just using my arms to pull me around or asking for other modes of transportation, like being carried. Mom and Dad scheduled some quick pics to be taken since it has been a while, but I decided to scratch my face the same day. Please just ignore the long, pink line going down the middle of my cheeck.... Mom wants me to get some better pics done outdoors or at another studio soon...so please also ignore the cheesy backdrops.

No comments: