Monday, February 9, 2009

Atlanta Bound

Can you believe I turned 8 months old last week? Growing old, but still no grey hair! For the weekend, we packed our duds and headed to ATL to visit Aunt Debbi and family. We had a great time & enjoyed the spring-like weather, but unfortunately, we brought with us bad luck. Cousins Alex and Niki both lost their basketball games, but they both played great. I had so much fun watching all the activity on the court. I can't wait to play one day. Hopefully Daddy will coach my team like Uncle Nik does for Cousin Niki's team.
Me & Cousin Niki
What a beautiful day!
I'm flying!!!!
Me & Niki just a Swingin'
Taking a wild ride down the slide with Cousin Alex
And again....
I'm getting worn out from all this fun...
Me and Daddy at Niki's basketball game
Me & Aunt Debbi cheering for Niki.

I forgot to get a pic with Uncle Nik...but here he is coaching his team up.

No comments: