Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter Fun

How cool am I...I got to spend Easter at the beach! The weather was perfect, the women were hot and I was on fire! I racked up in my first ever easter egg hunt. Though all the other kids were bigger than me, Daddy helped me score some big time eggs! Not sure how he knew to do it, but the Easter Bunny even knew to visit me on vacation. I got some toys and money for my piggy bank! I especially loved the plastic eggs!
My Easter Bunny surprises!
These eggs smell much better than those boiled ones Daddy likes to eat! They taste better too!
Me & Mommy before the "Big Hunt" on the beach
Me & Daddy searching for the hidden eggs in the sand
Me, Nanna & Grandad....They helped me find eggs too!
Taking a little break...Hunting is quite tiresome!
Me & Nana
The Fam celebrating all my eggs!
I thought I would chill for a while after the Hunt!
I already told you these eggs tasted better than the ones Daddy likes to eat...
Finally, A picture with Uncle Nik and Aunt Debbi!
Relaxing by the pool before our long trip home
Here we are loading the car and waving goodbye...Until next time Mr. Beach! I'll miss you!
One last hug from Nana & Grandad

No comments: