Monday, June 30, 2008

One Month Old and Wise Beyond My Weeks

Believe it or not today is my birthday.... again. That's right today I turned ONE month old. I can hardly believe it myself. Daddy cooked drunk chicken on the big green egg and Mommy had several Margaritas to celebrate my big day! I'm such a wise little guy at the ripe old age of 4 weeks... I have started smiling at my parents....they love it!!!!!!! Didn't take me long to figure out one teeny little smile can get me whatever I want.....Irresistable I tell you! Check out my month old b'day pics below. How precious am I?
It's my Birthday, I can cry if I want to...
I'm going to knock out the next person who pounds me on my back....SERIOUSLY!!!! Who convinced you people that burping a baby feels good? I'm such a "green" baby...check out my cool environmental friendly G Diapers. And NO... my bum is not covered in Auburn orange..or Tennesse orange for that matter!

Just kicking it on my new screened in porch! Feels good to relax for a change....oh yeah I do that most of the time any how. Oh well...still feels good!

No comments: