Monday, July 7, 2008

Perdido Key or Bust!

Happy Belated 4th of July to all my bloggers!! I spent my holiday weekend down in Perdido Beach with my family. Mommy, Daddy, and I all stayed at Pop and MeMe's condo and I made a whole bunch of new friends. The only regret I have is not making an appearance at the FloraBama, but maybe next time. Check out my pics and new fashion statements below......
Howdy Ya'll
Me & Mama relaxing in the shade.
No. I haven't shrunk! Mommy dressed me like a fool on the 4th. Will someone please tell her to not put me in 6 month old clothes yet. I'm only one month old. Gee Whiz!
Me & Miss Beth. Thanks for my adorable outfit!

Me & Miss Katie. Thanks for playing with me!

Me & Aunt Jamie. I love you!

Me & Pop. Can't wait to go fishing! And please tell Meme I forgot to get a picture with her. I must be losing my mind already. Meme - I'll catch you next time...Hopefully sooner than later!

Me & Daddy. He looks pretty good in blue too!
Are we a cool looking family or what?
Me & Miss Lynn. Thank you sooo much for letting me chill at your awesome house!

No comments: