Monday, July 21, 2008

I think I'm in love

Ah wella, wella, wella...uh! Play date # 2 was a blast! That Elly sure was a cutie. Just one problem....I was quite opposed to the chick to dude ratio. Elly was the only hot babe at the whole darn function! I'm hoping Elly's mom, Miss Lang, will put a good word in for me. I sure would like to beat out that Harrison and Jackson and get me a little sugar next time!
Miss Angel, Harrison, Miss Ashley, Jackson, Elly, Miss Lang, Me and Mommy...all at lunch together!

Hot Mama Elly looking after us boys. I was worn out here. She had been running through my mind all day...tee hee!

Me & Daddy, just a chillin'

Me & Miss Angel...Mommy finally got your pic!

Me & Miss Lang. It sure was nice meeting you, mam. I would make one heck of a son-in-law!

No comments: