Monday, July 14, 2008

Cerveza Anyone?

Dear Lord. This growing old stuff is tiring. I sure don't have the energy I did in my younger weeks and looking around so much is definitely wearing me out. I slept over 7 hours straight on my 6 week old birthday. Just couldn't seem to stir up enough energy to cry out for my Mama to come and get me. Good news though...I am now of age. Yep. That's right! I can legally drink now....milk that is! But shhhhhhhhhhh! Please don't tell my Daddy! I told Daddy and Harrison's Dad, Mr. Brett, that we were old enough to knock down a few cold brewskies, and those fools actually believed me. I think Harrison is a little confused about his heritage....he thinks he is Mexican. Go figure. Speaking of cerveza's...Daddy's friends keep asking him when the Wombat can come out and play. Wombat is what Dad's friends call him when they have a guy's night out. Mom found this Womab book for me and just had to have it. She gave it to me & Dad on my 6 week old b'day today. Speaking of nicknames, Mommy calls me "Buddy Boop, Sweetness and Love Bug." How cheezy are those names. I sure wish she would come up with something a little more mature and sophisticated now that I am "legal."

No comments: