Sunday, June 15, 2008

Oh me, Oh my!!!

Wow what a week. Shew...it was great fun but it sure did fly by! I'm starting to open up my eyes a little more regularly and my bowel movements ("BM's") are now fierce and frequent! In fact, last night I shot Daddy's hands, shorts, the carpet, the door etc. I would wait until Daddy got me all cleaned up and then blast him again.....it was a tri fecta. Tee Hee. Mom thinks I just may have a future in paint ball :)
I went to Nana's house for the very fist time. She showed my my room at her house, complete with crib and rocker and my play closet. I plan to spend lots of time there...it looks like it will be so much fun. I also went to the mall for the very first time and took my first trip to Cousin Claire's house to celebrate her 2nd birthday. I can't wait to play with Claire and Ashley when I get a little bigger. And of course, the visitors keep coming!

Me, Gran and Ashley at Claire's 2 year old celebration.

Look at me bright eyed and bushy tailed...well maybe bright eyed & bald!
This is me in the day gown that Aunt Marie made for me. Thank you sooo much. I love it! Here I am with my pal Jackson. He is almost 4 months old. Think I'll be that big at his age? I'm a little scared of him right now. He is a giant. And here is me, Aunt Ashley & Jackson. Mommy is jealous of how skinny she already is after just having her baby boy, Jackson.
Me & Nana....Don't I look comfy! Me & Daddy before his golf outing. He is going to teach me how to play soon. We just watched the US Open together. He's hoping I have a future in golf rather than paint ball. Me, Marti & Jess. Thanks for feeding me!
Me & Scott. We'll miss you when you move to Dallas!!!! Mommy is really sad.

No comments: