Saturday, June 28, 2008

Adventures Galore!

Well Duh! Of course I had another adventurous week. Mommy and Daddy wouldn't have it any other way. Mommy takes me on all of her errands, which is really cool. I especially like Target....they have lots of toys!!!! Sometimes Mommy shoves me in somthing called a sling, which is kind of like taking a wild ride back in her tummy. You ask what else...as if errands were not adventurous enough? Well, I attended my first ever wedding which was quite beautiful if I may say so myself. May I also add that I was so well behaved and looked very handsome in my outfit. And if that still wasn't enough I posed for my first real life photo shoot, went to lunch with some of Mommy's friends and met several new visitors. However, my very favorite thing this week was my first ever play date with Harrison & Jackson. We all cried a little, fussed a little, sucked our pacis (sp?) together and even played the silent game a good bit. It is simply amazing how much fun I can have laying next to my two buddies and completly pretending like they don't exist. Imagine how much fun we will have when I can actually turn my head to look at them.
Me, Mommy & Daddy at my first wedding

Me & Miss Erica.
Me & Miss Brooke
I think blue is my color! Me & Harrison
Me, Harrison & Jackson

No comments: