Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My First, First Birthday Party!

Lucky me...I get to have two first birthday parties. And based on the first, all I can say is Woo Hoo! I got to eat sweets for the very first time, and I promise you it isn't going to be the last! YUMMY! What is this cone doing on top of my head?
and why is everybody singing to me? I'm still a bit confused about what is about to go down....
Hmmm. Starting to figure it out a little more.
Ahh Ha! I understand..you want me to eat that thing in front of me!
Let me do a little taste test first...I don't trust anyone that makes me wear a hat that looks like this!
Slippery little sucker!
My inspection is almost complete!
Not quite what I was expecting...that is certainly no jarred peas or carrots!
Let me try one more time...I think I may like this stuff!
OK, just one more little taste...
Dad, don't you be stealing my cupcake!
WOWSERS! Now, that is what I call good stuff!
Try this Mr. Weaver...you won't believe what I'm tasting.
More please!
It was so good in the mouth, thought I'd try it up the nose!
Just what I suspected...It smells as good as it tastes!
You mean to tell me I can't have another?
That's OK...I'll move on to presents...I loved my new riding toy!
Me on a sugar high....hope I don't get pulled over!

No comments: