Wednesday, June 3, 2009

My First Birthday

Happy First Birthday to Me! Boy this year as flown by! I'm getting more and more fun everyday. As I have a zillion pictures for you to see, I'm going to keep the commentary to a minimum. But, I do want to say thanks to everyone who made my birthday so special. No better reason to get family together! But, I can't fail to mention a big THANK YOU to all for all of my wonderful & fun gifts, to Aunt Becky for making the fabulous and yummy cakes, and to Miss Jeannie for being our "professional photographer" to document the entire night (I will download her pics in a separate post). Thank you from the bottom of my heart....Everyone did way too much! Hope you don't get bored with the pics b/c there are a ton and more to come...but ENJOY! I ONLY TURN ONE ONCE!!!!

1 comment:

Raegan & Caleb said...

How fun! Did it take him long to get into his cake?