Monday, December 22, 2008

Twas the Week Before Christmas

This past week was so much fun. We went to Mobile to do Christmas at Pop & Meme's house. All my Aunts and Uncles were there too! We ate a whole bunch and went to the Christmas parade. See my pictures below....
Me & Daddy
Me & Pop
Me & Daddy
Just chillin...
I love my activity center!
Me, Mommy & Daddy
Me, Mommy, Daddy and Bear (Butler wouldn't cooperate)
Me & Mommy
Me & Mommy
Me & Cousin Ashley
Me & Aunt Beth
Me & Uncle Chris
Me & Aunt Beth
Me & Uncle Hunter
Me & Aunt Jessica
Me, Pop and Meme
Me & Miss Beth
Me & Miss Katie
Me and Aunt Whitney
Me, Miss Beth & Miss Katie
Me, Aunt Whitney and Soon-To-Be Uncle Patrick
I love playing with Cousin Ashley!
Me, Cousin Claire and Cousin Ashley...I'm not enjoying the mosh pit!
Me!
Me & Daddy
Me taste testing my present! Me liking and going for seconds.
Me & Aunt Jamie
Me & MeMe

No comments: