Saturday, December 27, 2008

My First Christmas!

Christmas is too much fun! Too bad it only comes once a year. I went to church Christmas Eve with Mommy, Daddy, Nana & Grandad. I loved singing all the Christmas songs. Then on Christmas day, we woke up and went over to Nana & Grandad's for breakfast, presents and a short nap on Grandad! Uncle Ralph was there too and boy oh boy did he do way too much for me (at least that is what my parents said)...I was excited if I may say so myself. Then around lunch we headed to Coach and Gran's house for more presents and play time with cousins Ashley and Claire. I hear Christmas is always a long affair at Gran's....and boy did I hear right. We opened presents forever and then grilled out on Coach's new grill. I was exhausted at the end of the day but had the best time ever!
Thanks for my WAY TOO GENEROUS gift Uncle Ralph. It's already in my piggy bank!
Me & My Teacher, Miss Serah. I love her!!!

No comments: