Monday, December 8, 2008

Tis The Season To Be Jolly

Well, Boo! Bama lost to Florida in the SEC championship game so we are officially out of the hunt for a national championship. I watched the game with Coach & Gran, since Mom and Dad went to the game in ATL. On a positive note though, Christmas is just around the corner. Can't wait for Santa to come visit me. I've been such a good boy my 6 months as an earthling, so I know Santa will be good to me. I am almost always happy and sleep great (unless I need a quick mid-night snack)...even my teachers at school brag on me all the time. They want to know if I am this good/easy at home! I am also still learning new things everyday. My new favorite pass time is bouncing endlessly in my bouncey seat. I bounced so hard and long the other night that I started nodding off in mid bounce. I'm soo cute. I'm also standing with no assistance from human folk....as long as I have a couch or chair to hold on to. And guess what...I can officially roll both ways now. I had my 6 month checkup this past week, and Dr. Smith said I look great and am about to cut my very first teeth. I am still in the 50th percentile in weight (b/c I'm not much for solid foods yet) but close to 90th percentile in height. I say, "Go Boy, Go!"...keep growing upward. I'm so proud of myself!

No comments: