Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Play Ball!!!

OK, just in case you are slow to pick up on things, Emerson LOVES balls! He literally must say ball 400 times a day. From football to tennis to ping pong, he is already mastering his skills thanks to his cousins Niki and Alex. The Yates clan hung with Emerson (and Courtland part of the time) while Mom and Dad went to ATL for the opening Bama game. Thank you to all! Nana did a great job taking pics....
My Roll Tide Smile!
Hike!
Cousin Samantha, Aunt Becky and Courtland
Aunt Becky and Emerson
Uncle John and Courtland
Niki and Courtland
Cousin Alex and Emerson
Check out my natural athletic stance! Coach would have been proud!
Two points for me...none for you!
Uncle Nik and Emerson
I'm also a drummer like my daddy!
Who says you can't juggle tennis rackets?

No comments: