Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Little Bama Fan - Tried and True!

Just Kicking it under the tent during a play rain delay....Please note I'm all clean here!
Me and the cuz's!
The family...less Courtland (Don't worry bro, you'll join us next football season!)
On the Quad b/w downpours!
Me & Daddio on the way to the stadium!
Hmmm. What is this black stuff on my face...don't know but I sure look cute in it!
I loved watching the football game, mascots, band and all the fans (not to mention hot little college girls)!
Me & Gran!
Grrrrrr.
Just taking a little break at half-time!
And another Bama first down! Roll Tide!
Me, Aunt Beth and Uncle Chris
Post Game Party!
Oops...it was a little more fun splashing in the mud puddle than falling in it!
Snakes and Snails and Puppy Dog Tails...that's what boys are made of!
Oh no! We have to go home now? But I was just starting to enjoy myself. Tee hee!

1 comment:

The Sylvesters said...

I do remember a football game where your mother played in a mud puddle. I think she even particiapted in a mud fight. You come by it naturally.