Monday, August 24, 2009

Zoo Time = Emerson Time

Emerson is still doing great in his new role as Big Bro....But as an extra special treat, Mom & Dad decided to take him to the zoo on Saturday for some one-on-one time while Gran kept Courtland. Emerson loved the zoo and was totally mesmerized by all of the animals. We can't wait to take him back. Also, check out our cool new double, running stroller (thanks Pop and Meme)!
Emerson is such a big boy, he thought it would be more fun to push the stroller than ride!

2 comments:

Emily said...

Congrats on the new baby. I hope you guys are settling in to life with 2! I love having 2 boys! They are a blast. I hope you are making it through those 1st few weeks. They are rough but so worth it! You all look great.

Corey said...

Congratulations guys! I'm thrilled for y'all and can't wait to meet your new one. BUT, with the flu going around, I wouldn't want to bring anything with me or the babies. Soon though! For now, keep posting pics please. I love seeing y'all at least through the blog.