Friday, August 7, 2009

39 Weeks and Counting....

Gosh...sorry we have been slack this week with updating the blog...Mom has been super busy at work. Anyways, what do we have to report. Well, last weekend we had a mini-Yates family reunion on Friday night and then Mom & Dad went to Dad's 20 year class reunion on Saturday night...and no that was not a mistake...Dad is an Old Fart and really did graduate 20 years ago. Mom went to see the doc on Wednesday, and little bro is still no closer to joining us (zero dialation) in this crazy world! She was 39 weeks prego yesterday. Other than that not much to report...we are just eagerly awaiting his arrival.
Me...playing by myself (but not for much longer)
Mom, Dad and Baby Yates II on the way to Dad's 20 year reunion...why was I the only one not invited?
Mommy 38 weeks prego with little bro!
No, Mom's hair is not gelled...it is just wet (but they do keep gelling my hiney b/c I'm having some sort of awful diaper rash! OUCH!!!)
Mom's old roomie from College, Miss Catherine, was in town for a visit...we all went to dinner!
Me & Ms. Bentley eating Mexicano...that sure didn't help my butt!

1 comment:

Heather, David and Delaney! said...

Hey Katie! I found your blog through facebook randomly because I saw where Whitney commented on your photo that works with Jason. Anyway I used to work with Jason at yellowbook and he went to school with my husband as well. Congrats on the new baby he is beautiful and Emerson is such a doll! Tell Jason David and I said hello and I hope you guys are doing great!