Monday, July 20, 2009

Happy B'day Ashley & Go Gran!

Once again...not a moment to spare this past weekend. I had a blast at Cousin Ashley's B'day party, went to the pool a few times and cheered Gran on in her 5K Retro Race. BTW - She placed second in her age group...Way to go Gran! And thanks to Nana and Grandad for buying me my way too cool shoes....I was able to run the streets like the real runners. I am officially inspired to run marathons very soon!
Balloons are just as cool as balls!
Me & Dad cheering Gran on!
But Mommy, we are facing the wrong way...the race is behind us!
I'm feeling a little squished here...thanks a lot little Bro!
Enjoying the beautiful "spring like" weather in mid July!
Just warming up...I'll be out there next year!
Look how fast I already am!
Go Gran! Pass these slow pokes!
Had to take a load off...all that running wore me out!
Gran, Mommy, and Little Bro!

No comments: