Monday, November 10, 2008

Confused.....

OK, so Mom and Dad left me again. They said that would be the last time for a while. I understood though b/c they went to New Orleans to watch Bama smash LSU...well at least we beat them. Anyway, I stayed at Nana and Grandad's again. It was so cool b/c my Aunt Debbi, Uncle Nik, Cousin Alex and Cousin Niki were there too. I just got way confused. Why did they dress me up like a BSC football fan? Don't they know I only bleed Crimson? Well, I had fun regardless. In fact, I had so much fun that I didn't want to leave. Whem Mom and Dad came to get me last night, I gave them this startled look like who are you people and why have you come to take me away from my plush, toy-filled palace? I was just being a silly goose though...didn't take me long to warm up to them and shower them with smiles and giggles. On a sad note, my brother's eyes encountered a slight setback. The lady that boarded him didn't give him his medi like she was supposed to so we had to go to the emergency vet clinic last night. They gave him shots in his eyeballs. Gross!!!!!!!!!!! I think he is going to be ok....i hope so! He needs those precious eyes to watch his little brother grow up with him!

No comments: