Sunday, October 19, 2008

Fall Festivities

Where do I begin ? I had soooo much fun this weekend. When I woke up on Saturday morning, Daddy dropped me off with Nana and Grandad. We had a spend the night party and they took me to a fall festival as well as Sunday School. They said I was such a happy boy. On Sunday, I finally got to hang out with Pop and Meme again. I couldn't have been more excited to see them. We went to eat Japanese and then to Saks to do a little shopping. Hopefully I will get to see them again sooner than later.
Me, Pop & MeMe - taking my bottle "A La Carte" at Saks Fifth Avenue!
Woo Hoo! The Kung Fu Chef at Stix was so fun to watch!

Me & Meme hanging out. And yes, I know Meme spells her name way wrong. Aunt Beth set the bad precedent, but Meme and I know it should have been "Mimi."

Me & Pop laughing at a rather manly joke!

Me, Pop, Meme & Cousin Ashley.

Having fun in Sunday School!

Just pal'n around with Dad at V Richards.

Me & Nana at the Fall Festival in Mount Laurel.

Me & Grandad.

Me - playing!

I like snuggling up with Nana.

Boo! I scared myself :)

Me & Daddy sporting our Crimson on Game Day. We squeeked one out over Ole Miss yesterday.

No comments: