Sunday, October 5, 2008

4 Months Old, and Counting

Well. I did it. I'm 1/3 of the way to my one year old birthday. Happy Birthday to me! Not many new accomplishments this week as I have not been feeling well but today I feel a little better. I did go to the doc for my 4 month old checkup this week. He said I looked good. I am a tall boy right now (26.5 inches - 90% percentile)...sure hope i keep it up, but not too hefty (14 pounds, 10 ounces - 50% percentile). I need to put some meat on these bones, so guess what? I started solids today. In theory solids should beef me up, but bad news is I wasn't too keen on the way my food tasted. No way, Jose! My rice cereal, apple sauce and formula mix was YUK! Maybe I'll try again another day.
Before "the First Supper"

Yuk! Me no like!

I spit out everything that went into my mouth.

Splish, splash I was taking a bath

I can't wait for my 1st Halloween!

Boo!

My brothers don't make it on the blog very often, but we did take a pic of them today after our family outing. The 5 of us sure did have fun riding around with the windows down...I love fall weather.

1 comment:

Beth said...

adorable! I can't believe he is already 4 months old!