Monday, June 7, 2010

Memorial Day Part II - Emerson's First 2-Year Old B'day Party

Wow, turning two is the best!  You get a zillion birthday parties, have the best excuse a man could ask for to be bad (it's all blamed on the "terrible twos"),  and get tons of presents.  Let's just say everyday is Emerson Day, OK?  Seriously, thanks for making My day awesome! Jamie made me two cakes, and did an awesome job on both a chocolate and a yellow...bless her heart though, she stayed up all night to bake my cakes and made a wreck of David's kitchen!  Yummy!

Uncle Hunter, Me and Aunt Whit

The Prettiest Cake Ever! - Compliments of Aunt Jamie
Court & Miss Beth
Court - AKA "Mr. Serious"


Meme, Emerson & Pop
Working on my baseball moves...I have a technique all my own!
Aunt Jamie, Court and David
Future Uncle Patrick & Emerson

No comments: