Thursday, October 22, 2009

Courtland 9 Weeks & Zoo

Courtland had his first great night of sleep last night...almost made it through the night! Hope it continues! Yay! Also, we met Daddy at lunch and took Courtland on his first trip to the zoo....He pretended to be clueless but deep down we know he had the most fun ever!
Look at my sweet smile! Getting cuter everyday!
Mom finally put me in my cute smocked pumkpin outfit...Daddy is not a fan!
With the swine flu running rampid, Emerson is trying to lube Courtland up with the hand sanitizer . What a good big bro to protect little bro! (not really...I took from him quickly)
Courtland chilling out while being harrased by big bro!
Emerson planting big wet ones on his bro! Courtland thinks it is too funny!
OK, Emerson, enough kisses already. I want to sleep!
Who you looking at dude?
At the zoo....

No comments: