Sunday, September 21, 2008

Let's Roll!

Well, I finally did it....I rolled over for the first time today. In fact, I discovered that I was so good at it that I did it over and over again - I was very proud of myself each time. I'm also getting pretty darn good at taking my paci out of my mouth and putting it back in without any help. We had a very busy weekend. I went to my first football game. Mommy, Daddy & I went to watch my cousin Shae perform at the Thompson-Hoover game. Daddy was a Berry Buc (now Hoover) when he was in highschool so that made it extra special. On Saturday we went to Mr. Chad and Ms. Shanda's house to watch football on their HUGE projector TV. RTR! Way to go Bama!

Hmm. Not really sure who to cheer for. My cousin goes to Thompson, but my Daddy was a Buc. Maybe I'll just cheer for Bama. Yeah...

Hoover was killing Berry, so I thought staring at the stars was a little more interesting than the game.

Surprise! That's me sitting in Shae's lap. Just hanging out, working on getting my core a little stronger so that I can one day sit on my own. Babies Rock!

No comments: