Saturday, August 16, 2008

Team USA Rocks!

Another week and I am still watching the Olympics; I can't get enough of this stuff. Can you believe Michael Phelps won 8 gold medals? He was 8 for 8...that is simply amazing! Some may have had their doubts, but not me. I was a Believer. My cousins, Ashely and Claire, came to visit me on Saturday. We made a homemade pizza, watched Charlotte's Web, and played with my brothers Bear and Butler. I can't wait to see what's in store for me next week!!
Ashley fed me and changed my diaper. She'll be a great mom one day!

I'm in Heaven. I wish Claire and Ashley would come play with me more often!

Me & Coach cheering on Team USA!!! Don't let my face fool you. I was not concerned here. I knew Michael Phelps would kick butt!

After Church on Sunday we went to lunch at Brio's. I was worn out here b/c Mr. Chuck played and played and played with me so much that he forgot to eat his meal.

No comments: