Thursday, May 29, 2008

Three Days and Counting

My due date is in 3 days (June 1).... Mommy and Daddy went to the doctor today to see how big I am getting and check her progress. Something called an ultrasound said I weigh 10.1 lbs, but mommy and the doctor don't think I am quite that big. Mommy has dilated 1cm and as long as her water doesn't break the doc thinks I just might make it to my due date. Mommy is keeping all her fingers crossed...and her legs! Mommy's real doctor, Dr. Benton, is in France on vacation for 10 days. The original plan was to induce me when she returns if I decided not to come on my own. The doctor Mommy saw today, however, thought I was just getting too big to wait that long so I think they are going to induce me on June 2 or 3...if i don't make a surprise appearance before then. Long story short....see you soon! I can't wait for ya'll to meet me.

No comments: